2021 "I Am 3G!" Scholarship Contest
We believe every girl and woman is God's Gorgeous G.I.R.L. (Gifted Individual Radiating Love) or 3G and we want to support your educational endeavors. 3G is awarding $500 scholarships to five upcoming freshmen for the 2021-2022 school year. No purchase or membership is required to receive an award.
The scholarship application period is now closed. The five winners will be announced by August 1, 2021, and payment will be made in the form of a check and mailed via USPS.
3G will not sell applicant information to third-parties and will not collect private information without explicitly stating what that information is for (i.e. mailing payment to recipients).
How to Apply:
- Apply online by clicking here.
- Provide a copy of your college acceptance letter AND a 500-word (minimum) to 1,000-word (maximum) essay sharing your academic and personal journey including how COVID-19 impacted your senior year, and why this scholarship is important to you.
- No minimum GPA required
- Must be a high school graduate of the 2020-2021 school year
- Must have an acceptance letter to college for the 2021-2022 school year
- Open to minority women/girls only
- Must live in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia
- If selected as a participant, you agree to provide your name and a short bio so we can officially announce you on our website and social media platforms
For questions, please email .
If you wish to donate to 3G and help us uplift girls and women, you can do so by visiting We may reach out to you for other opportunities in the future.
3G is determined to make a difference in this world, one girl and one woman at a time. If you wish to support 3G by volunteering your time, talents, knowledge or skills, fill out a volunteer application by visiting and we will contact you shortly.